RE: WWP resources

Subject: RE: WWP resources
From: "David Knopf" <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:14:58 -0800

MJ Plaster wrote:

| I just returned from WinWriters where I ran into one of my
| clients. They are
| moving some of their documentation to Frame, and asked me
| about WWP. They
| are interested in resources OTHER THAN vendor resources.
| Since what I know
| about WWP could not fill a thimble, I was hoping that some of
| you could
| point me in the right direction.

Well, there *is* one good vendor resource: the documentation and online
Help for WWP7 actually covers the product pretty well.

Also, there are independent trainers and consultants. You might visit
http://www.wwpusers.com for a list.

There's a very helpful Yahoo group called wwp-users. You can join the
group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wwp-users.

Also, sorry you missed my session at WinWriters on "WebWorks Publisher 7
Tips & Tricks." Fortunately, it's not too late because I've posted them
on our web site. For anyone who may be interested, the "WebWorks
Publisher 7 Tips & Tricks" session materials are available on our web
site at http://www.knopf.com.

HTH,

David Knopf @ Knopf Online
San Francisco, CA 415.550.8367

WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer
RoboHelp MVP & Certified RoboHelp Instructor
Member, RoboHelp Community Advisory Board
Member, JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group
Moderator, HATT & wwp-users

mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
http://www.knopf.com