Re: [Re: Grim numbers, just grim]

Subject: Re: [Re: Grim numbers, just grim]
From: Hannah <to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 19 Feb 2002 11:31:56 EST

I'd be curious on what the vacancy rate in the Northern Virginia/DC area is -
especially with all these new buildings going up. Every time I turn around
there's another office building or townhouse community.

hannah Bissell
to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net

Elna Tymes <Etymes -at- LTS -dot- com> wrote:
> I really should try to get to the Mercury News before lunchtime. The
> rental statistics I mentioned previously I heard on the radio, and THEY
> got it from the paper. Here are the current vacancy rates (says today's
> San Jose Mercury News) in some metro areas:
> Dallas 30%
> Los Angeles 17%
> San Francisco 16%
> Atlanta 16%
> Miami 14%
> Seattle 13%
> Chicago 13%
> Boston 12%
> Denver 12%
> Portland 11%
> Silicon Valley 10%
> New York City (midtown south) 11%; Manhattan skyscrapers: 15%

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at