RE: Where do you shoot trouble?

Subject: RE: Where do you shoot trouble?
From: Hannah <to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 12 Feb 2002 17:22:29 EST

> For my own peace of mind, I want to make a decision I can stick to.
> Where should troubleshooting information go, in a chapter all of its
> own, or scattered through the chapters covering the individual areas
> where trouble may arise?

Troubleshooting needs to be its own chapter. One helpful aspect is to refer to
the troubleshooting section within individual areas where there is the
potential for trouble. That alerts the reader to possible problems but also
gives them one place to reference solutions.

hannah Bissell
to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1