Re: [California, Uber Alles]

Subject: Re: [California, Uber Alles]
From: "Kevin Christy" <kevinchristy -at- socal -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:04:38 -0800

I love California, not so much the metro areas. The taxes and government
baloney are more an annoyance than anything else. It's the high cost of
living and the congestion that are a drag in the big cities (Bay Area/LA).

But if you leave the cities... My God, is this a beautiful, majestic state.
And with weather that is the envy of the world.

This is not to say it's ideal for everyone, and obviously, opportunities
decrease outside the cities. I just love this state, despite its sins and
failings.

Peace!

Kevin