RE: Help: Is Spanish techwr a good idea?

Subject: RE: Help: Is Spanish techwr a good idea?
From: "Damien Braniff" <DBraniff -at- amphion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:58:13 -0000

Carlos,
Why have only two strings to your bow - offer writing and translation.
At my last job we translated all our documentation into French, German
and Spanish (and American!). French and German were seen as the 'big'
European languages but Spanish was up there plus it provided an entry to
the South American market - the view was that European Spanish was
acceptable in S. America (not necessarily the other way round)

Damien Braniff
Technical Writer
Amphion Semiconductor Ltd.
50/51 Malone Road