Re: What is our art?

Subject: Re: What is our art?
From: "phart3" <phart3 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:35:22 -0500

I like to think of us as User Zero, the first in (we hope) a long line of
people who will put our companies' new products to work. We have an
obligation to make sure that future users are well represented. However, in
addition to being user advocates, we are also: educators, professional
learners (we get paid to figure stuff out), language experts, document
engineers (every language is code), content providers, and - above all -
communicators. In other words, we are a diverse and talented class of
manual laborers, working at the intersection of art and science, generating
light so that others may see.

Or: we just rearrange the words in the dictionary on a daily basis for fun
and profit. <g>

-Peter Hartman
"Respect yourself..." - Pops Staples