Word and Numbering

Subject: Word and Numbering
From: Stephen Hayhurst <SHayhurs -at- starbucks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:15:11 -0800

Okay you people who think Word walks on water, I have a problem for you to
solve for me if you would.

I'm building a procedural template for the client. Micro$oft's definition of

IS NOT usable numbering. Based on research done by a co-worker's consulting
firm, we've had great success using the following five level number

This is the structure we want to incorporate into our templates in Word.
FrameMaker works fine, but I don't have that luxury here (yet).

Presently, I can do this manually as most of the procedures will not be that
long. However, I have had other clients whose have needed to be able to do
this with more detailed procedural content.