Re: Tight economy/fewer positions

Subject: Re: Tight economy/fewer positions
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggie -dot- secara -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:47:08 -0800

There are certainly fewer positions than there have been in the past, but I
just landed one of them! The company looks pretty solid, having recovered
from some set-backs, and the industry is a new one for me (products derived
from blood plasma) and it's not my favorite commute, but the money is good
and the opportunity is fantastic.

Incidentally, the position was not posted anywhere, not even on the Careers
page of their web site. I got a call from their in-house recruiter who had
seen my resume on Monster.

Maggie Secara
~New sig line in about a week.

B2B Policy & Procedures Writer
Phone: (626) 535-7987
Maggie -dot- Secara -at- IndyMacBank -dot- com
Web site: www.indymacbank.com