Re: Deer in the Headlights - a solution...

Subject: Re: Deer in the Headlights - a solution...
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:04:31 -0700

You just hit on something.

Just this month I moved into an office with the desk BUILT IN to the far
corner, which puts my back to the door to the office.

I tried and tried, but there is no way to situate the monitor so that I
can comfortably use it without it being visible to The Entire World.

That's why this has been coming up more. Bummer.

- Keith Cronin

Have a nice day. Unless of course you object to me suggesting what sort of
day you should have. I don't mean to tell you what to do. It's really none
of my business. In fact, I now regret saying it. I do hope your day meets
your expectations, but I don't want you to feel pressured by me saying so.
So let's just drop it. Fine.