ADMIN: Religious discussions

Subject: ADMIN: Religious discussions
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:40:25 -0500 (EST)

I will remove from the list anyone who posts
a message on this topic after the time
of this message. I'm tired of having _my_
inbox fill with complaints because some
people on the list think that their attempts
at humor trump the list rules and my admin
posting.

Contact me directly with questions.
Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com