RE: You da monster

Subject: RE: You da monster
From: "Sella Rush" <srush -at- MusicNet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:38:38 -0800

I hadn't heard of this trick, but I did check and revise my resume pretty regularly. At one point I changed my header title (or whatever they call this) to something like "Senior Tech Writer 7+ yrs, SDK/APIs". This hopefully helped me stand out from other "Tech Writer"s. I'm not sure if it worked or not, but it was quite soon after that I started actually getting phone calls.

Sella Rush
technical writer
MusicNet
206-269-6115