RE: You da monster

Subject: RE: You da monster
From: "Sarah Kampman" <skampman -at- acornsys -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:58:08 -0600

> Can anyone recommend this trick, or know if it has a point of diminishing
> returns--that is, does one's name pop up every day and recruiters
> come to think of you as the goof who continually updates his resume?

I did exactly that when looking this summer, and it worked very well. It
works to the recruiter's advantage too, I figure, because they know that
you're actively looking. I actually even kept track of the # of hits (on my resume, I think), and found that they shot up on the same day
I updated my resume, and declined every day after. I'd definitely recommend
this method!

-Sarah, the goof who updated her resume every day--and got emails/calls

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.

You da monster: From: David Mandrake