Re: Move over, Monster

Subject: Re: Move over, Monster
From: Marni Barilone <mnb68 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 06:16:37 -0800 (PST)

Ironically, I just hit the site within the last couple
of days. I didn't even know if it would be up yet. I
think I read the same article in InfoWeek.

Anyway, it actually found a few jobs that other sites
missed. Not so sure about their interface. There's no
"date posted" in the initial job search results list.
Also, you can create a resume there and they do allow
you to "pop up" the resume on the screen so you can
cut and paste, but the interaction between
DirectEmployers.com and the actual employers seems a
little weak.

Anyway, just 2 cents from someone doing the job search
thing for the last 4 months. Oh, and as an aside, the
job opps in Massachussetts are limited at best and
most are entry level. So for a Senior/Principal/Doc
Mgr type like me.... it's not pretty.

http://sports.yahoo.com