Re: Technical Typist?

Subject: Re: Technical Typist?
From: "Subash Babu" <subash_babu -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:40:01 +0000

The signature of a Technical Writing mailing list member flashed in my mind. The designation of that person was "Technical Word Processor". I guess it might be the 21st century version of "Technical Typist". :-))

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.