New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Deborah S. Ray" <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:04:58 -0700

We've updated the TECHWR-L Poll with a new question (based
on Emily Berk's question posted to the list):

How do you, as a tech writer, generally handle requests
to provide free info or services?

* I nearly always fulfill the request
* I occasionally fulfill the request, if convenient
* I fulfill the request if I can benefit from it
* I ignore the request
* I redirect the request to other sources
* I politely decline the request
* I bluntly decline the request
* I decline the request with a form letter
* Other/none of the above

Participate in the poll and access results
on the TECHWR-L Web site at

>From snowy Denver,

Eric -- Listowner Deborah -- Webmaster/Editor

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.