RE: He said...She said...He said...etc. (Was Re: What's A TW Got To DO To Get A Job Around Here?!)

Subject: RE: He said...She said...He said...etc. (Was Re: What's A TW Got To DO To Get A Job Around Here?!)
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- nocpulse -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:09:21 -0800

Stephen king has an intimate knowledge of those things as they are in HIS
mind, and for him that is all that counts. Its the same for acting, you
don't have to have actually committed a murder to play a murder, But what
you must be able to do is get in touch with your darker side, the shadow
archetype.

Sorry, not really about technical writing, but I think this deserved
clarification.

Wade