RE: He said...She said...He said...etc. (Was Re: What's A TW Got To DO To Get A Job Around Here?!)

Subject: RE: He said...She said...He said...etc. (Was Re: What's A TW Got To DO To Get A Job Around Here?!)
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- nocpulse -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:20:58 -0800

I think it would depend on what you are trying to portray those samples as.
If you just reordered the chapters, and restructure the document and
provide
some editing to make things clearer, then that is what the sample should be
portrayed as, a re-work. You could then highlight he chapters in which
*you* created the original work, but I think you would have to explain that
the other stuff was not your original work.

=)

Wade