RE: [HATT] Word: Nasty little surprise

Subject: RE: [HATT] Word: Nasty little surprise
From: "Michael Simoni" <msimoni -at- cmotor -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:25:44 -0800

Steve,

The behaior seems tied to the 'smart cut and paste' function, where MSWord
grabs the space following whatever you cut. Clearing that check box
(Tools>Options>Edit) should take care of things. Well, it worked for me...

Michael Simoni
Technical Writer
www.compumotor.com <http://www.compumotor.com>

PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged.
It should only be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting
business with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.