RE: Acrobat Reader

Subject: RE: Acrobat Reader
From: Katherine Turner <katherinet -at- csl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:15:07 -0000

Hans,

We use pngs for all our graphics and this works extremely well.

Also, make sure you've got distiller settings set to "print optimized" for
the best quality. The file sizes are smaller using this than "press
optimized" and I can't really tell the difference between the two.

Hope this helps.

Katherine