FrameMaker Internal error 6004

Subject: FrameMaker Internal error 6004
From: Lori Lathrop <LoriLathrop -at- compuserve -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:34:22 -0500

Help! I am nearly finished with a monster project, and
just as I was about to generate the index for it, I got an
error message 6004. I need to finish this project within
a matter of hours, so I desperately need to know what
this error means.

BTW, I use Windows 98 and have FrameMaker 6.0
as well as IXgen (the add-on product for indexing), and
I have sent an e-mail message to fmerror -at- adobe -dot- com
altho' the error message seemed to indicate that they
may not respond quickly. :^/ Essentially, I just need
to know if this error message is something that might
prevent me from generating my index.

I'm about to try it again, with fingers crossed this time.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Happy indexing! .... Lori

LoriLathrop -at- compuserve -dot- com
http://www.indexingskills.com