Re: Word 2000 TOC question

Subject: Re: Word 2000 TOC question
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:27:33 -0500

Message returned to me again. Messages to info -at- contemptech -dot- com also
returned. My resume in Word is now on my Web site. Go to bottom of
for link. Sorry for the noise, 'whirlers.

Bonnie Granat
bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.

RE: Word 2000 TOC question: From: Kim Schaefer