Re: Are you a writer?

Subject: Re: Are you a writer?
From: "Benjamin J." <twriter01 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:30:03 -0800

Thanks for your response. I guess my main question was who owns the content.

From your response, I think you were saying that both SME and TW are content
owners. A complete presentation of the facts can't exist without SME or TW; that is, unless one of them is great at both professions and doesn't need the other.

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.