RE: Netscape 6x

Subject: RE: Netscape 6x
From: "Earl Cooley" <shiva -at- io -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 05:59:39 -0600

Brad Jensen wrote:
> I'm still running NS 4.75 since 6.whatever regularly
> cratered my machine. If you have a new version that
> is much more stable, you need more PR. This is the
> first I've heard of it.

A bunch of people out in the wild still prefer NS v4.x.
IIRC, there are some security issues with v4.7x that
make it worthwhile to at least upgrade to v4.79.

e=sc^3 (shiva -at- io -dot- com) Earl Cooley III

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.

Re: Netscape 6x: From: Brad Jensen