Thanks, Thanks (was: Redundancy - Necessary?)

Subject: Thanks, Thanks (was: Redundancy - Necessary?)
From: CarolAnne -dot- Wall -at- minnesotamutual -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:25:25 -0600

I appreciate all the input I received this morning about my redundancy
question, and will satisfy my document's audience. I also appreciate all
the tips on restructuring -- it got my brain out of neutral. I've now
rewritten the phrase so I feel better about it. I also think the 2 latte's
I've had since starting work have kicked in.

Thanks again!

Carol Anne

Carol Anne T. Wall, FLMI
Technical Writer - Individual Business Technology, Minnesota Life Insurance
carolanne -dot- wall -at- minnesotamutual -dot- com

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.