ADMIN: Re: FWD: What a predicament!

Subject: ADMIN: Re: FWD: What a predicament!
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:23:37 -0700 (MST)

Enough.

You're getting complaints because it's not appropriate.

I tolerated your first, given the context.

This is over the top.

Further grandstanding will result in you being removed
from the list. See my posting _last _week_ about
discussing religions issues on the list.

Furthermore, it's VERY poor form and explicitly forbidden
to publicly send private messages, especially with the
from address of the person who emailed you privately.

Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

On
Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Annamaria Profit wrote:

AP >I'm sorry to have offended anyone with my attempt to console
AP >"anonymous". As long as I'm already in the grandstands--here's another one!
AP >
AP >>I wonder if Annamaria could in fact be the very writer Anonymous is
AP >>complaining about?!... I don't remember this listserv being a place for
AP >>religious
AP >>grandstanding.