RE: One of those words...

Subject: RE: One of those words...
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- nocpulse -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:35:30 -0800

When I drink what I drank, I get drunk.

Speaking of drunk, I hear the voice of the Guinness Keg calling from my
break room. Or is that the Sierra Nevada. I can never tell their voices

C. Wade Courtney
Technical Writer

If we see light at the end of the tunnel, It's the light of the oncoming
-Robert Lowell

NOCPulse Inc.
1283 Mountain View-Alviso Road
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Direct 408.541.2847
Fax 408.735.3775
mailto:wade -at- nocpulse -dot- com

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.