Re: "Nested" Headings

Subject: Re: "Nested" Headings
From: "W words" <wongword -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:03:54 +1100

I think we need to be careful not to make the lower headings too small or
less obvious. This is often teh level that people are really looking at for
the text and if we make them too small readers just can't see them as
quickly.

This is not too say htat they shouldn't be nested. But we have to ensure
that at the bottom people can scan the headings as easy as they can at the
top level.

Irene Wong

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!