New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Deborah S. Ray" <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 07:53:34 -0700

Goooooood morning (afternoon, evening),

In your technical writing job, how precisely
does your boss know what you do?

* My boss knows what I do minute by minute
* My boss knows what I do hour by hour
* My boss knows what I do day by day
* My boss knows what I do week by week
* My boss knows what I do month by month
* Other/none of the above

Participate in the poll and access results
on the TECHWR-L Web site at

Happy Monday,

Eric -- Listowner Deborah -- Webmaster/Editor

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.