New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Liz Goodwin" <Liz -dot- Goodwin -at- ametek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:28:34 -0500

I send a weekly report status as well but my boss is so invloved in other
things, he just skims it. He does file it for a reference in case his boss
asks him (rare) or to use at evaluation time. Otherwise I'm basically my
own boss. He has enough confidence in me to know that I will get the job
done since, although he is documentation manager, he knows little about the
technical writing end. He's more concerned with engineering documentation,
e.g., ECNs, RPNs, drawing revisions, database maintenance and coordinating
the department at three different sites.

Liz Goodwin
Technical Writer, Dycor
AMETEK, P&AI
liz -dot- goodwin -at- ametek -dot- com

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
(Albert Schweitzer)