RE: THANKS! Re: It's time to go (LONG)

Subject: RE: THANKS! Re: It's time to go (LONG)
From: Robert Rinehart <rrinehart -at- smithdata -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:03:29 -0500

Another concern:

I have noticed that Eric's "Keep on topic" posts have gotten terser and
terser (Or "more and more terse").

Since I have learned a great deal from everyone here, and since I hope to
continue to do so, I am fearful of what will happen if this stuff reaches
the point that the harassing messages and subsequent constant complaining
get to the point that Eric is no longer able to manage it all (Especially
while doing his job).

By the way, I think we really ought to hand it to Eric for managing all
this, both good and bad, while working full-time at a demanding job. I don't
think there are too many of us who could do both well.