word count in RoboHELP

Subject: word count in RoboHELP
From: Christopher Paul <cpaul -at- Manh -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:35:18 -0500

Is there any way you can get a word count in a RoboHELP HTML project? I know
that RoboHELP does not have a native word count feature (like Microsoft Word
does), so I was wondering if there were any third-party utilities out there
that would perform this function?

Christopher M. Paul
Analyst, PkMS Pronto
Manhattan Associates