RE: Style and Procedure Schema?

Subject: RE: Style and Procedure Schema?
From: Erika Yanovich <ERIKA_y -at- Rad -dot- co -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:33:36 +0200

I can think of a couple of pros for this: facilitates automated processes
(for large docs) and facilitates merging docs from different vendors. The
second one is quite a frequent problem with all the mergers, alliances,
joint ventures, etc.

Would something like the mil specs be what you are looking for? They defined
everything, incl. how to bake a mil cake. There are currently some other
non-mil efforts, I think mainly from the Int'l Inst. of Standards (ISO
guys). They have a committee for docs.

Erika
(who keeps her posts short)

www.ehelp.com/techwr