PACE(tm) development process

Subject: PACE(tm) development process
From: Rebecca Stevenson <rjstevenson -at- sprynet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 06:14:32 -0500

Does anyone have any experience with this? If so please reply off-list; I am curious to have people's opinions and what their prior experience has been like.

Please note that opinions of processes *in general* will be ignored. :-) I'm not recommending this stuff to anyone; it does however look like I'll be required to work within it, and I'm interested to see if anyone on the list found *this specific process* useful or ran into pitfalls.

Thank you,

Rebecca Stevenson
Technical Writer
Workscape, Inc.

RE: How Much Editing of Graphics Do You Do?: From: Ted Rainey
How Much Editing of Graphics Do You Do? - Summary: From: Bruce Byfield