Help on quotations and invoices

Subject: Help on quotations and invoices
From: "Frank W.Semrau" <franksemrau -at- dok-it -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 12:55:43 +0100

Hello fellow-posters:

I have a somewhat off-topic question regarding quotations and invoices.
As a native German freelancing technical writer/translator I now have a new
international customer who requires quotations and invoices in English.
Does anybody know about links where to get help on this topic. For example,
what are be basic parts of quotes and invoices, or even some sample
Help is very much appreciated.

See and check it out.