RE: Chapter Numbers

Subject: RE: Chapter Numbers
From: "Colonna, Heidi" <HColonna -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:40:18 -0600

My message was obviously not clear. I apologize.

I was not seeking information about how to get Frame to work. I was
wondering if anyone knows if there's a preference, chapter numbers or no
chapter numbers. I've always documented my books with chapter numbers, but
I'm wondering if that is really all that necessary anymore.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Heidi