Re: Software rage syndrome

Subject: Re: Software rage syndrome
From: peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 06:47:26 -0500

On Friday 08 March 2002 10:14 pm, Mike Starr wrote:
> A recent somewhat tongue-in-cheek commentary posted at
> included the following
> commentary and I thought it would be good fodder for discussion here on the
> list.

Unfortunately, it is hard to regard the article as tongue in cheek. Too much
of it is real.

There are few situations in life that cannot be resolved
promptly, and to the satisfaction of all concerned,
by either suicide, a bag of gold, or thrusting a
despised antagonist over a precipice on a dark night.
Ernest Bramah (Kai Lung stories)

See and check it out.

Software rage syndrome: From: Mike Starr