Re: Reference books you use the most

Subject: Re: Reference books you use the most
From: "Martin Page" <mpage -at- csl -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:04:42 -0000

> 1. List the reference books (maximum of five) that you use most
> frequently.
MS Manual of Style
Robin Williams "The Non Designers Design Book"
Oakshott, Archaeology of Weapons (well, you did ask)
Betz, Greek Magical Papyri (ditto)
> 2. In one sentence, summarize or list the kind(s) of writing you do. (i.e.
> manuals, help systems, marketing, fiction, humor, journalism, weird sig
> lines, etc.)
Technical manuals for oil survey software delivered in PDF and hardcopy,
plus, in my own time, swords and sorcery fiction.
> .....and to keep this truly scientific......
> 3. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
N/A (More of a plate armour person really)

See and check it out.