Re: Microsoft products

Subject: Re: Microsoft products
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:54:24 -0500

bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com wrote:
> The matter has nothing to do with copyright. It might be a trademark issue, but not a copyright one.

I did partially misstate the applicable law.
I can see where it is a service mark issue, not necessarily trademark.

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a
minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute-and it's
longer than any hour. That's relativity,"
- Einstein-

See and check it out.

RE: Microsoft products: From: bryan . westbrook