re: on technical writing

Subject: re: on technical writing
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:52:09 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if anyone knows this or not, but I just found out that the new Andy Richter show (Andy Richter Controls the Universe) is about a technical writer who wants to be an author......mmmmmmmmm. This will either be good or bad for our profession, depending on how the ratings pan out. :)

Here's an article that talks about it:,6115,217350~3~0~andyrichterexplainshis,00.html

Sean Hower

technical writer

Create your own web site for FREE at

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like you -at- yourbiz -dot- com from

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!