RE: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>

Subject: RE: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:05:07 -0000

Semi-colon, semi-conscious
The Frame Whisperer
Moulin Pantone 1815
Kerning Home

I could go on all day...

> Who should play YOU in the movie?

Jeff Goldblum, unquestionably. Is there a more cerebral, bookish actor
in Hollywood? He's born to be a technical writer.

> And, if you dare, who should play some of the key players:

I've got several suggestions, but I've also got my career to think of.

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!