RE: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>

Subject: RE: Techwr-l : The Movie <OT - humor>
From: Stephen McDermott <Stephen -dot- McDermott -at- PREMERA -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:04:32 -0800

I can't stop a follow-up to Dan's Doc Hunter:

> Doc Hunter.

> <Aussie accent>

> "Crikey! Look at the SME. Isn't' he a
> fierce one? Now, normally, I wouldn't
> go near an angry Electrical Engineer,
> but in this case, I've got to have
> the information that only he can give
> me. So I'm just gonna grab the little
> guy by the neck... Come here lil' guy.
> Now give me those spec sheets."
> Dan

Scene: Scuffle ensues... camera rolls to and fro... our hero emerges with a
sheaf of papers in one hand and applying pressure to a serious neck wound
with the other...

DH: "Hey, No worries... Me Sheila has bandages
at my desk. And we've got those elusive
specs as well as a up-close look at the
unbridled energy of a cornered engineer in
their normal habitat."
"Next week, we'll visit a pack of writers
that are trying to decide between Word and Frame."

________
Steve McDermott
(First Aid kit in top right hand drawer)

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/