Re: Wizard for Creating Business Documents?

Subject: Re: Wizard for Creating Business Documents?
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:05:28 -0700

Here are a couple of links to companies offering software that automates
the production of proposals.

I looked at these briefly a couple years ago, but did not purchase them.
One thing to consider: Are proposals a key part of your job, or is this a
favor you did for other less Word-savvy coworkers? If it IS part of your
responsibilities, be careful not to automate yourself or members of your
team out of a job!

If you do elect to purchase one of these solutions, I'd love to hear from
you later, to see how you like them. Good luck!

-Keith Cronin

Well I hope you'll come and see me in the movies
Then I'll know that you will plainly see
The biggest fool that ever hit the big time
And all I gotta do is act naturally

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!