Small fix (re: Subscribing to STC Conference Discussion List)

Subject: Small fix (re: Subscribing to STC Conference Discussion List)
From: "Deborah S. Ray" <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:39:50 -0700

Hi again,

Just a quick note to let you know that we've just fixed
a small glitch on the "short form" (To subscribe...enter
email Join) for subscribing to the STC
Conference discussion list. If you used the short form
and didn't get an email confirmation, please resubscribe.
The process should be successful this time!

Thanks everyone!

Subject: ADMIN: STC Conference Discussion List Now Available
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:15:04 -0600
From: "Deborah S. Ray" <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com

Hey folks,

Every year, we get requests from people asking about a place
to discuss the upcoming STC Annual Conference. Some folks are
looking to discuss a TECHWR-Ler get-together, other folks are
looking for advice on sessions/speakers to attend, and yet
other folks are looking to share travel or hotel arrangements
and the like.

In the past, we've allowed for some minimal discussion or
announcements of who's planning what and when, but in general
have found such discussions to detract from topics of "technical

To accommodate both the need for a forum to discuss the
upcoming STC Annual Conference and the need to keep the
list on track, we've set up a STC Conference discussion
list. This list is unmoderated and will be available from
March 20th through June 1st.

You can find out more and subscribe at:

We extend a special thanks to Bright Path Solutions
( for sponsoring this list.

If you have questions, please contact me offlist at
debray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Thanks!

Eric -- Listowner Deborah -- Webmaster/Editor

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!