Easier Reading of TECHWR-L Posts

Subject: Easier Reading of TECHWR-L Posts
From: "Cook, Jenise" <jenise -dot- cook-crabbe -at- pacificlife -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:33:33 -0800

I've been swamped with projects, but wanted to take a moment and respond to
Sean Hower's message titled "sorry." (Congrats on the newborn!)

Deb Ray's diligent work on the TECHWR-L Web site has helped me find a system
of reading posts that works for me. Maybe it could work for Sean and for
others who have easy access to an Internet connection (required).

First, I used to get individual messages. Then, I went to DIGEST mode. That
worked for a little while. However, I find it much more efficient to simply
go into the Archives, click the current month, then scroll down to review
the posts. I click the hyperlinked messages that most interest me. There's
no need for me to manage my Inbox, my rules, or delete messages.

P.S. My husband and I really liked the Andy Richter show. We laughed aloud
several times. Why? Because of the show's depiction of corporate life. We
hope they keep up that vein and give the gags some fresh approaches. We also
hope the show gives TWs some respect, yet pokes a little goofy fun at us.
We'll definitely watch next Tuesday.

Jenise Cook-Crabbe
Sr. Technical Writer
Pacific Life Insurance Co.
jcook -at- pacificlife -dot- com
or
jenise -dot- cook-crabbe -at- pacificlife -dot- com

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr