Re: Getting Started as an Independent Contractor

Subject: Re: Getting Started as an Independent Contractor
From: <gdwarner -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 04:30:26 -0500

Victoria Whitehorne <vwhitehorne -at- cgn -dot- net>

> Good Afternoon All:
> I was wondering if any of you independent
contractors would share how you
> got started. As I'm sure this topic has
probably been discussed before, you
> can respond offline.

Vicki --

Go here:

Then go out and buy his book. It may not be
100% perfect in its advice (it's somewhat
dated and the author isn't sure he will be
updating it), but as roadmaps go, it's hard to
> Thanks in advance for sharing.

Welcome ....

> Vicki

Haiku of the Day: