Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 07:20:41 -0800 (PST)

> We've updated the TECHWR-L Poll with a new question:
>
> How would you assess your competence in doing your
> current tech writing job?

Somneone said they couldn't wait to see someone enter Other and the
reason.

I did and here's the reason.

I don't only do one thing. Some things I'm very competent. Other
things, I'm hanging on by my fingernails. I'm getting better, but I'm
learning.

I'm surprised that not everyone enters Other...unless they either
don't know what being highly competent is really like, or they do the
same thing every day.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Current gig ending 4/31