RE: PDFMaker error

Subject: RE: PDFMaker error
From: Jennifer Itatani <JItatani -at- peinc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:14:25 -0800

Thanks to everyone for their responses so far!

I have reinstalled PDFMaker. And yes, it was working before, and then one
day it didn't anymore. I have Acrobat 5.0 and would not mind using the
two-step method, but it does not allow you to automatically create bookmarks
in the document. That is the main reason I would like to get this up and
running again.

Jennifer