Re: linking from HTML to bookmark within PDF?

Subject: Re: linking from HTML to bookmark within PDF?
From: CHRISTINE ANAMEIER <CANAMEIE -at- email -dot- usps -dot- gov>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:11:21 -0400

David Brown wrote:
> With named DEST(ination)s, you can use this format:

There's information on this topic at Adobe's support site, including page
references to the Acrobat online guides (for 5.0, it's page 101):
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/a17e.htm

I'm glad this issue came up. Last I heard, back around Acrobat 3.0, you had to
manually edit the postscript file to accomplish this task, but it seems that
Acrobat 4.0 and later have made it possible to set up named destinations in the
PDF. Good to know.

Christine