RE: Advice needed on a wording choice, please

Subject: RE: Advice needed on a wording choice, please
From: "Stuart Rogers" <srogers -at- phoenix-geophysics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:57:46 -0400

"Complete the new-item form by providing the following information..."

Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator
Phoenix Geophysics Limited
+1 (416) 491-7340 x 325

mailto:srogers -at- phoenix-geophysics -dot- com

Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical Writers explain How to Work the Product.