New TECHWR-L Question

Subject: New TECHWR-L Question
From: "Deborah S. Ray" <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:48:53 -0600

Greetings,

We've updated the TECHWR-L Poll with a new question:

In your career as a technical writer, what is the
longest you have been unemployed?

* Less than one week
* More than one week but less than one month
* More than one month but less than three
* More than three months but less than six
* More than six months but less than one year
* More than one year but less than 18 months
* More than 18 months but less than two years
* More than two years
* I have not been unemployed in my TW career
* Other/none of the above

Participate in the poll and access results
on the TECHWR-L Web site at
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/.

Have a good week,
Deborah

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/
Eric -- Listowner Deborah -- Webmaster/Editor